Latest Job Opening at FJAJobs Associates Limited
other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Latest Job Opening at FJAJobs Associates Limited
Job Status: Full Time Job,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The incumbent will ensure the standard, compliance and management of a production factory and to ensure that the factoryâs business is a profitable venture and that the brand is more efficient and adequately focused on customer satisfaction and quality products.
JOb QualificationsFunctional Competencies/Requirements:1) Bakery Science
2) Manufacturing Planning
3) Finance Literacy
4) Customer and Channel Management
5) Market Segmentation and Customer Targeting
7) Result Oriented
8) Set Vision and Strategy
9) Facilitate cooperation and adaption
10) Empower others
11) Cost Management
12) Microsoft suite/SoftwareGeneral Management Competencies/Requirements:1) Analytical
2) Strong Oral and written Communication skills
3) Effective report writing
4) Excellent Oral and written communication
5) Strong influencing skills
6) Talent ManagementEducational Qualifications/Experience:1) Minimum of university degree or equivalent in any business discipline, food technology, science
2) Minimum of 6 years working experience in a similar role/ Industry
The Job: Shift Supervisor, FJAJobs Associates Limited.
The Shift Supervisor will aid Production Manager in ensuring maintenance of standard, product quality and hygiene compliance, motivates team in each shift and management of factory production.
1) Conduct day â to â day shift transition operations of the factory
2) Support The Production Manager to hold pre-production meeting with the production staff to set daily volume target
3) Ensure accurate scaling of raw materials before use
4) Carry out first British American Tobaccoch of production for the day
5) Effectively utilizes resources to meet business goals and objectives
6) Responsible for supervising employeeâs performance on the production floor and managing tasks in practical and objective manner
7) Motivate and support team members to meet set target
8) Ensure compliance with production process by production team
9) Ensure product specification is met
10) Assist production manager in performing trouble shooting functions on production line
11) Ensure shift closes with required quantity of sliced loaves
12) Observe and ensure total compliance with filling of The SICs at each British American Tobaccoch of production
13) Prepares production report at the end of a shift run
Functional Competencies/Requirements:1) Good Skill in managing a profitable business brand
2) Familiar with the Industry Trends
3) Team building and team management
4) Cost Management
5) Fundamentals of Accounting
6) Feedback and Guidance
7) Problem Solving & AnalysisÂ 1) Strong Analytical skills
2) Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
3) High level of attention to details
4) Ability to monitor individual/team
5) Good Oral and written Communication skills
6) Strong Problem Solving Skills
7) Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively during shift hour
8) Confidence and friendly disposition
9) Reliable and dedicated
10) Escalate issues when necessary
Educational Qualifications1) Minimum of university degree or Higher National Diploma
2) Minimum of 5 years working experience in a food manufacturing environment, preferably, baking/pastry, biscuit/wafer, noodle/flour , dry food or liquid production.
The Job:Sales Coordinator, FJAJobs Associates Limited.
Responsible for growing the brand by expanding the sales of mass market products in assigned region in the country.Key Responsibilities:
Strategy/Policy Implementation; Accountable for implementing the Brand distribution/sales policy by:â¢ Partnering with regional and bakery managers to provide support to distributors and indirect sales channels
in developing business plans and marketing strategies
â¢ Maintaining a vibrant communication mechanism with sales/dispatch and bakery management department to
ensure efforts are in line with objectives.
â¢ implementing effective distributor/reseller recruitment strategy in assigned region thereby increase the sales of all bread produced.
â¢ Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
Job Qualificationâ¢ Excellent sales and negotiation skills
â¢ Good business sense
â¢ The ability to motivate and lead a team
â¢ Initiative and enthusiasm
â¢ Excellent communication and âpeople skillsâ
â¢ Good planning and organisational skills
â¢ The ability to work calmly under pressure
â¢ Good IT, budget and report writing skills
â¢ A full driving licence
Educational Qualifications1) The ideal candidate will have about 7 years of successful sales/order management experience in food manufacturing industry
2) Previous Sales Management/business experience preferred.
3) Minimum of BSc or equivalent
Qualified candidates should forward detailed CVs to email@example.com
We are here to work with you in achieving your desired career objectives.
Nigeria Job Bucket is here to sensitize you on the latest available employment opportunities, giving you a load of choices within Nigeria and the World.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!