Security Advisor - Intelligence, Investigation and Strategy
Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
Security Advisor - Intelligence, Investigation and Strategy.
The appointee will be required to manage all security investigations and the cycle of intelligence activities and operations, including analysis and production of early warning reports on specific security threats that may impact on the Client’s assets and operations company-wide.
- Receive and deal with any information that has a security dimension and deal with this in a confidential manner.
- Carry out risk assessments and make recommendations to senior management.
- Devise policies and procedures regarding areas such as business continuity planning, loss prevention and fraud prevention, and privacy.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, verification, communications, facilities management etc.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Prioritize security initiatives and maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Advise Senior Management on confidential or sensitive matters and act as a conduit between the organisation in order to expedite solutions to difficult situations.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/66726
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.