Job opening: Other jobs in Lagos Mainland, Nigeria
If you are looking for a special type of job in Lagos Mainland, then check MoboFree classified ads jobs section and choose from the widest variety of job vacancies in Lagos Mainland. Many job offers are advertised online here, including full-time job vacancies for drivers, part-time job proposals for students to work as surveyors or warehouse assistants. If you or your company is looking for new employees too, then don’t hesitate to create free online ads and advertise job offers in Lagos Mainland for free! Thousands of interested people visit MoboFree classifieds everyday, so you will definitely find good and qualified employees for various job positions easily!
Candidates should have the potential to carry out the assigned duties skillfully.
They will have to tactfully handle several internal and external responsibilities that include handling the VIP guest services.
Utilizing the necessary information
OLLYBIZ CONSULTANT NIG, LTD. we base on Recruitment staff around the nation.
Current Vacancy exist for the position of
Location: Lagos. the Candidate must reside around Ikeja, Yaba, Oregun, Anthony, Ogba, Surulere. Renumiration: 45,000
Duties and Responsibilities of a Housemaid
• Sweep and mop floors around the house including the kitchen and the porch
• Handle kitchen cleaning duties such as sanitizing countertops and arranging cupboards
• Ensure that all kitchen appliances suc...
Key Responsibilities will include:
Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
Presenting to senior decision makers within agencies and media owners (NBD’s, MD’s and CEO’s)
Understanding and keeping up...
Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies
• Ensure that cleaning liquids are mixed in correct and safe quantities
• Vacuum and shampoo carpets and make sure that they are dried out before the day begins
• Wipe dow...
Provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
• Take and dis...
Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in pe...
Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and pr...
Accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing loan payments and money transfers. Promote and advise on the bank's product...
Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation.
Risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the busines...
1. Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
2. Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs, systems and networking, including coordinating the instal...
STOCK CONTROLLER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Understand the movements of stock.
2. Be pro-active on counting, work to the schedule.
3. Investigate issues and escalate accordingly.
4. Give clear instructions on why the stock file has been amended.
1. Ensure the vehicle is serviced in time and conducting periodic checks on the service tags.
2. Ensure the vehicle is refueled as and when required and drive the vehicle to a gas station after being requested by the users of...
JOB DESCRIPTION: Logistics and distribution managers organize the storage and distribution of goods. In this role you would ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. You may be involved in transportatio...
Quality managers aim to ensure that the product or service an organisation provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
JOB DESCRIPTION Logistics Officer organize the storage and distribution of goods. In this role you would ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. You may be inv...
1. Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
2. Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; p...