Chief Operating Officer
Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
· Spearhead & drive the company’s corporate strategy, and make recommendations on key business decisions.
· Strategic planning and resource allocation
· Establish operational processes/ process improvement
· Ensure quality control of all company output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services
· Ensure all department heads are fully informed of operational objective
· Set operational and performance goals for each department which are tied to long-term goals
· Establish and monitor performance reporting systems
· Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made. Make relevant suggestions for improvement.
· Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
· Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
· Facilitate resolution of issues between departments.
· Take charge in high-priority crises.View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/70514
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/70514
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.