Lafarge Calls On Qualified Technicians, Ewekoro, Ogun
other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Created in 1833,
Lafarge group, headquartered in France, is the world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in three of its activities: No 1 worldwide in Cement, No 2 worldwide in Aggregates & Concrete, and No 3 worldwide in Gypsum.Lafarge ranked amongst the top 10 of 500 companies evaluated by the âCarbon Disclosure Projectâ in recognition of their strategy and actions against global warming.
Job Status: Full Time Job,
- LaFarge Calls on Shift Coordinator, Ewekoro, Ogun
- Lafarge Current Vacancy
â¢ Responsible for routine and schedule maintenance of all instruments and automation equipment.
â¢ Monitor and report spare availability and consumption pattern to sectional Engineer to avoid nil-stock position for all spare parts.
â¢ Carry out minor modification to support production process and recommend replacement for obsolete spares.
Duties & Responsibilities 1. Responsible for personal safety and safety of colleagues. Carry out risk assessment of all jobs with appropriate documentation.
2. Read reports and update self on status on the plant in terms of safety & operations
3. Attend to Radio calls to solve instrument related problems on-running maintenance issues on production process & related issues-
4. Install, program, maintain and carry out repairs on Instruments & equipment to ensure reliability of data and process optimisation.
5. Carryout first level and specific inspection as schedule in the Work-Order system; respecting Safety of equipment and people in the plant.-
6. Carry out periodic calibration/validation/verification as per schedule or as required enhancing equipment performance and document results.
7. Participate in annual shutdown maintenance activities and keep records of activities including shutdown evaluation reports.
8. Write complete report of activities at the end of each day.
9. Monitor the usage of Instrumentation /Automation spares to avoid a nil stock situation and give information on it to the Sectional Engineer.
â¢ Basic knowledge of Burning and Grinding Process
â¢ Good working knowledge of Computer and Information Technology.
â¢ Specific working knowledge of Instrumentation and Process Control Technology.
â¢ Specific working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers.
â¢ Ability to keep abreast of the developments in technology.Behavioural Competencies:â¢ Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
â¢ Must have a high level of good inter-personal relationship.
â¢ Must have a logical and analytical mind.
â¢ Ability to work in teams.
Leave your email and access the mail to send your Cv.
We are here to work with you in achieving your desired career objectives.
Nigeria Job Bucket is here to sensitize you on the latest available employment opportunities, giving you a load of choices within Nigeria and the World.