Jobs in Lagos, Abuja anf Port Harcourt
Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Jobs in Lagos, Abuja anf Port Harcourt
Jobs in Lagos, Abuja anf Port Harcourt at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
Profiliant is an acclaimed Workplace Performance Improvement (WPI) organization focusing on solutions that improve Leadership & Team performance in areas like Strategy, Individual/Team Productivity, Sales, Business Development and Customer Service.
Profiliant Development Resources Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Managers
Location: Rivers, Abuja
- The Area Manager will be accountable for the development and implementation of our client’s brands sales strategy for all the channels in the Greater Port Harcourt area.
- She/he will also be responsible for the management and control of a decentralized team across the area.
- Leading, developing, motivating and coaching a team of Trade Representatives:
- Setting SMART objectives
- Evaluating performance
- Managing and controlling budgets (travel & expenses, free bottles and company tools, etc.)
- Guarantying sales team are operating at all time with high level of integrity
- Ensuring relevant reporting and weekly updates of clients data base system
- Contributing to the elaboration of the Annual Budget, Brands and Trade Marketing plans with the Marketing teams and the Market Manager.
- Allocating, managing, controlling and evaluating Brand A&P and POS budgets to optimum results.
- Ensuring effective management and implementation of promotional activity in target outlets.
- Gathering and using comprehensive competitor information to minimize competitor activity across the account portfolio.
- Facilitating regular sales meetings with sales team to review progress, plan activity, brief in new initiatives.
- Maintaining a weekly schedule of personal fieldwork time consisting of coaching and developing Trade Representatives on customer visits and management of own customers to achieve personal objectives.
- Managing individual T&E budget in the most professional manner and operating at all time with high level of integrity.
- Participating in Budget and Marketing plans processes.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and annual sales plans for all key customers across all channels to achieve brand plans.
- Ensuring volume targets are met through co-ordination of the sales team and through own fieldwork and presence.
- Identifying and recommending new business development and brand development opportunities.
- Identifying high profile on premise outlets to ensure maximum distribution and visibility of portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts within major customers to maximize brand opportunities and effectiveness of brand investment.
- Implementing brand strategies through effective customer activity and product visibility.
- Continuously improving account planning.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower Degree.
- MBA/M.Sc. Degree.
- 5-7 years relevant sales experience.
- Interested candidates must reside in Port Harcourt or be willing to relocate to Port Harcourt or Abuja.
Job Title: Product Manager
- The Product Manager is responsible for developing and executing the brand plans and marketing programs, whilst adhering to global guidelines and ensuring brand objectives are achieved.
- Developing and implementing annual brand plans in accordance with global strategies.
- Establish good working relationship; develop strong customer and sales relationships.
- Providing clear consumer insights (consumer needs, segmentation and value proposition).
- Creating value by building brand equity with the consumer targets, whilst creating below the line tools to achieve sales objectives.
- Agreeing objectives with sales team, jointly developing marketing and brand plans for channels and key accounts.
- Building and activating the respective brands in the trade (planning and executing tailored events, promotions).
- Developing and implementing activities to recruit new consumers in close cooperation with sales teams.
- Monitoring and evaluating key programs with recommendations for future action.
- Leading local promotional development (objective setting, implementation and post-evaluation).
- Acting as a Brand ambassador internally and externally: Sales Force, Trade, Consumers, Public Relations Agencies, Press, etc.
- Managing individual T&E budget in the most professional manner and operating at all time with high level of integrity
- Support to Brand Manager:
- Developing PR plans, setting objectives and ensuring post evaluation.
- Ensuring that local PR activities and messages are in line with brands strategies
- Minimum of second class lower degree.
- 3-5 years relevant sales/product management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed resume to:
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2016.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!