Jobs for Talent Managers in a Leading
Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Jobs for Talent Managers in a Leading
Jobs for Talent Managers in a Leading Financial (Banking) Institution in Nigeria
people, by delivering HR consulting and staffing services, tools and expertise that maximize workforce capabilities and help meet business goals.
Job Title: Talent Managers
The ideal candidate will render advisory services with regards to Talent recruitment and management practices, focusing on implementation of structures and processes to maximize the efficiency of Talent recruitment, development, connection, deployment and retention.
- Facilitate the end-to-end processes pertaining to Talent Management.
- Analyse and consolidate Talent Maps (Managerial and Non-managerial) across the organisation.
- Implementation of Graduate Talent and Graduate Trainee Program.
- Implement succession planning processes and procedures.
- In partnership with key stakeholders participate in the development and implementation of action plans to improve employee satisfaction, motivation and retention of key staff.
- Co-ordinates Talent recruitment in the organisation through internal and external channels.
- Ensures there is an annual approved Workforce plan in place, and supporting Business proactively according to the Workforce plan.
- Builds a strong relationship with recruitment partners to ensure a proper understanding of our unique talent requirements. Monitors them to ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to and manage vendor relationship to deliver quality service to the business.
- Managing and driving internal and external recruitment governance process, to ensuring audit readiness at all times.
- Accountable for database management
- SLA management, ensuring recruitment deadlines are met
- Responsible for the maintenance of all Recruitment documents, forms and template on the organisation’s intranet
- Managing the international recruitment process/prospects in diaspora.
- Managing and updating JDs and competency frameworks needed for interviews and the entire Recruitment process.
- Managing the interviewing process by coordinating and developing competent interview panels
- Managing and ensure constant update of the Recruitment tracker
- Developing and maintaining a robust and diverse of passive applicants
- Supports recruitment process by working with the team in up skilling Line Managers incompetency based interviewing skills and in the use of ATS, monitors the efficacy and enforces compliance.
- Monitors and enhances the Recruitment cost analysis process.
- Effective co-ordination and management of a structured recruitment and selection process by utilizing recruitment systems (job boards, applicant tracking system, recruitment campaigns etc) to identify qualified candidates.
- This includes advertising and short listing roles, the screening of candidates to evaluate credentials, and ensure skill sets are matched to approved vacancies.
- Succession planning
- Career management
- Talent sourcing – Appropriate sourcing strategies
- Talent identification and mapping
- The ability to apply mechanisms, tools and practices that are effective,developmental and appropriate
- Businesss kills
- Knowing your business – Understanding organizational strategy, competitive strengths,industry dynamics, profit levers and competitors of the organisation.
- Talent development –career action plans, Rotation/Internal exposure
- Talent Management system – Talent Retention
- Key Success Factors
- Knowledge and understanding of the total scope of Human Resource Management
- Project Management
Applying performance and development expertise – delivers better ways to hire, develop talent and potentials and increase their performance.
Applying recruiting and retention expertise – Delivers new and better ways to attract and retain employees.
People Management, Communication, Leadership skills, Relationship building skills
Internal relationships with team members, Human Capital, Shared Service, Learning &Development, Line Managers, Business Unit Heads, staff, Talent/Graduate Trainees and other Recruiting Consultants across the organisation.
External relationships with external candidates and recruitment agencies, and external candidates
- Problem Solving
- Creative– produce imaginative solutions to problems and suggest new ways of doing things.
- Plan and prioritize own work, operating within laid-down policies and procedures.
- Decision Making
- Quick to assimilate and integrate new information.
- Ability to manage internal and external customers and solve issues that come up daily.
- Organizational skills
- Make recommendations where improving of processes if feasible.
- Required to analyze and critically evaluate information from multiple sources. This involves probing for facts, identifying disadvantages and challenging assumptions.
- Minimum of a first degree in relevant discipline from a reputation institution.
- Professional qualifications/certifications in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 7years cognate experience from reputable organizations.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their resume to
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!