Gocollate Datalytics Vacancy in Lagos
Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Gocollate Datalytics Vacancy in Lagos
Gocollate Datalytics Vacancy in Lagos for a Product Manager
With its wide-range of enhanced features, Gocollate makes capturing the best and most relevant data easy.
Gocollate Datalytics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- A new technological start up with unique offering in great demand seeks a dynamic Product Manager who has strong experience with SaaS.
- This role would also suit someone coming from events management or direct marketing activation background.
- The company's product offers huge competitive advantages, improved efficiency in market research, data capture and sales team productivity.
Product Manager will be accountable for:
- Develop the strategy and roadmap with the CEO and bring the product vision to life
- Understand and capture the user and customer requirements, needs and desires and translate them into effective product improvements and new releases.
- Ensure the products deliver functionally and have features that exceed customer expectation and user experience.
- Ensure the products deliver value in terms of revenue and ROI.
- Keeps marketing team up to date on functionality and future enhancements to products and provides relevant sales materials.
- Support the sales and marketing functions in promoting the products at events and user groups.
- Understands the significance of industry trends and new technologies and completes qualitative assessment of competitors and their capabilities.
- Ensure that all employees in a variety of sales, marketing and services roles are properly enabled to present products effectively in the market place and subsequently help drive revenue.
- Maintains repository of updated product documentation (product papers, case studies, revenue analysis, technical architecture, operational documents, competitive analysis, and product roadmap.
- Design and conduct industry specific market research and customer surveys.
- Attend seminars, trade shows, events & other marketing initiatives to demonstrate technical specification of products.
- Develop training manuals and product specification documents and organise in-house and external training for staff and customers.
- Organise and execute quarterly internal focus group strategy sessions for products
- Works with marketing and support teams to ensure that consumers get adequate support and proper communication to drive satisfaction and usage.
- Works with the CEO to identify market opportunities to create opportunities for existing products.
- Prepares relevant documentation and hands over new product/feature to support, implementation, and marketing team.
- Follow up on development efforts & user acceptance testing.
- A good Degree in Computer Science or Social Sciences
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in event’s management and direct marketing activation. Essential to have conceptual sales experience where a client is educated.
- Experience in Project Management, Software / IT or Solutions (SaaS, Cloud, Intranet Software CRM etc)
- Good consultative sales skills essential
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Results oriented, Resourceful and highly motivated
- Having worked with a digital/ marketing agency would be advantageous
- Clear communicator, written and verbal.
- Ideally with some formal sales training
- Strong relationship building skills, both internal and external
- Candidates should have a good understanding of business processes.
- Good sales track record in selling software SaaS, understanding processes, finding problems and opening the door for the technical support team to provide solutions.
- Able to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to:
Application Deadline 18th February, 2016.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!