Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Roles can vary from focusing on day-to-day security, cleaning and maintenance to managing refurbishment as may be required:
- financial forecasting/budgeting
- property acquisition and/or disposal
- planning and overseeing building work/renovation
- lease management
- allocating and managing space within the factory complex
- managing building maintenance activities
- coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services
- organizing security and general administrative services
- ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- advising on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers
Qualifications and training required:
- Qualifications in building services or related disciplines eg surveying, building services engineering and business management etc. part/full-time postgraduate courses.
- The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM), work experience and assessment over the years is added advantage.
Key skills for facilities managers
- Candidates should be are technically competent, with excellent problem solving, analytical, IT and managerial skills.
- High interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Good time management and the ability to handle a complex workload are important.
- A full driving license Prior relevant experience gained via job shadowing.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!