Content Development Manager
Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Content Development Manager
- The ideal candidate should provide support for Oil & Gas businesses to ensure 100% compliance in all cases. The role is a one stop shop for all enquiries revolving around exceptions and ensures processes are complied with for National Content Development.
- Formulate in consultation with the Corporate Affairs and Government Relations Manager, the NC plan and implementation for the Group and its companies
- Provide strategic direction and support to build relationships with key government agencies such as NAPIMS, DPR, NNPC and NCD Monitoring Board or any agency as required for the Group and its Joint Venture partners
- Develop and drive strategy for achievement of key performance indicators in the Guidelines for Nigerian Content Development
- Provide day-to-day support in collation and interpretation of local data related to the Industry that would be required to implement any strategies and plans as deemed fit
- Stay abreast and updated on trends within the industry focused on the development of local capacity
- Liaise with all stakeholders to prepare and monitor the company’s Nigerian Content Plans in compliance with local laws for all the proposals submitted
- Liaise with the all the involved functions, in particular Legal, HR and Finance in ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act
- Assist the Business Development Department in maintaining competitive advantage in adding value to the Nigerian content policy
- Lead and manage interface and relationship building with key contacts at customer NCD departments, NCDMB, DPR (NCD), governments, and host communities. Lead efforts towards participation in NCD forums, seminars, exhibitions and summits as may be directed by customers, NCDMB and other regulatory bodies. Report action items from such events and drive compliance as appropriate.
- Lead initiatives that will promptly lead to the proliferation of skills and competencies among Nigerians of all ages, both in general.
- Responsible for formulating and driving all Nigerian Content initiatives and projects, providing project scope, costs and implementation plan. Also responsible for ensuring that the desired level of recognition/credit is received (from NCDMB and customers) for such initiatives.
- A relevant university degree
- A postgraduate qualification in a relevant field is an added advantage
- A Minimum of 5 years’ relevant Local Content Law experience in the oil and gas industry
- A sound working knowledge of the Nigerian Local Content Law
- In-depth understanding of the Oil and Gas legal regime
- Must have experience in actively interfacing with government regulatory agencies
- Must be familiar with proposals preparation and/or project management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!