Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Codulab is a startup with the vision to build an innovative students ecosystem. We want to connect the exciting digital projects from companies and startups to the best student talents that can work on them.
We’re seeking a talented, competitive, and savvy business development manager to join our amazing team.You will be one of our first business hires, and while that comes with immense responsibilities and high expectations, the upside is even higher.
- Book smart and street smart
- Relentless. You will be on the phone, emailing, and in meetings constantly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, aggressive, team-friendly, and results oriented
- Positive attitude, self-starter and friendly
- Enjoys a work hard, play hard work environment
- Pursuing partnerships to gain more customers, or add value to the offering.
- Successfully manage and quickly respond to inbound leads from website
- Performs outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications in a specified territory
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added and prospecting time
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest
- Analyze data analytics on performance, product usage, etc. to improve effieciency in the system, and to contribute to product roadmap discussions to find out what customers really want.
Entrepreneurial blood. We’d love it if Codulab were a stepping stone on the path toward starting your own company.
We want to hear from you.