Hausa Community Manager
Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Abuja, Nigeria
We have a fantastic opportunity for an online Community Manager on a gender equality project. The successful applicant will be part of a professionally run, long-term project. The Community Manager’s role is to plan, create and publish content within social media, particularly on Facebook, in the HAUSA language.
● Plan weekly content schedule for the FaceBook page, based on our social media strategy, user requests, and editorial strategy, with support from the Content Producer and Social Media Manager
● Maintain a proactive conversation with the target audience within the page aligned with the tone, style & messaging required by the programme
● Plan weekly social media update schedule in line with the content scheduled for the English Facebook page
● Research and write content according to your content schedule to a high standard, following editorial guidelines & processes, and in a consistent way to match the cultural & language preferences of the Hausa speaking target audience.
● Review FaceBook insights data to ensure that you have monitored the engagement levels and work with the Social Media Manager to optimise the page performance
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/69972
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.