Deputy Head Operations
Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Abuja, Nigeria
1. Ensures new assignments are properly surveyed, weaknesses identified and customers advised accordingly.
2. Ensures incidents are properly investigated and the necessary action taken.
3. Ensures the Department and the guard force comply with the Guarding Service Quality Policy.
4. Enforces discipline within the guard force and recommends disciplinary action in line with the Human Resource Policy.
5. Ensure proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code).
6. Develops and updates post orders for all locations.
7. Establishes/maintains robust customer relationship to ensure complete understanding of customer processes to enable the delivery of viable security responses.
9. Performs incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to all responsible functional management.
10. Ensures strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
11.Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/62576
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.