Professional Programmes Coordinator
Job opening: non-profit, volunteer jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Job Description for Professional Programmes Coordinator:
- Crown Academy is an ICAN/ATSWA tuition provider recently birth out of the need to assist individuals achieve their professional career goals and realize their potentials.
- In keeping with its culture of excellent service delivery, a highly qualified, self-motivated, diligent, creative and innovative individual is required to fill the position of the Professional Programmes Coordinator.
The Professional Programmes Coordinator will be responsible for:
1. overseeing the planning, implementation, administration and evaluation of the professional programmes supported by the college as a Tutorial or Learning Provider,
2. assist in the development of short and long term strategies and plans for the programmes,
3. marketing, promotion, tutorial delivery, and monitoring of all matters for the successful delivery of the programmes and customer satisfaction,
4. marketing, promotion, recruitment and administration of students,
5. sourcing of suitable lecturers and resource persons, maintaining close liaison with the lecturers and resource persons as well as students,
6. arranging lectures and designing effective lecture schedules/time tables that will ensure the delivery of lectures and classes efficiently and effectively,
7. administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities.
8. monitoring developments with the various professional bodies relevant to the college, partners and collaborators and ensuring unbroken compliance and adherence to all applicable rules and regulations and agreements issued by or with the professional bodies, partners and collaborators,
9. liaising with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students effectively,
10. making recommendations and contributing to the Business Development of the Professional Programmes in particular and the college in general,
11. organizing and facilitating promotional educational activities,
12. effective and efficient supervision of subordinates,
13. preparing financial data, statistics, receipts and payment statements, and collating and providing useful management information,
14. maintaining and keeping of records of the financial transactions and trading and business activities of the Institution, making and keeping necessary entries and accounting records and providing appropriate and accurate information to management on the financial, trading and business activities of the Institution and other relevant matters,
15. Maintaining and keeping proper, accurate and correct records of all transactions, businesses, activities engaged in, in the course of official duties.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/62927
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.