Research and M & E Officer
Job opening: non-profit, volunteer jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
Research and M & E Officer
The Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) is a five year (2009 - 2014) project funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation that aims to increase the use of modern family planning (FP) methods among the urban poor in the six cities of Abuja FCT, Ibadan, Kaduna, Ilorin, Benin City, and Zaria by at least 20 percentage points. NURHI is part of a broader Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (other sites include India, Kenya, and Senegal).
The Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) Phase 2, seeks applications from qualified individuals to contribute to improved maternal health and reduced child mortality through increased modem contraceptive use in selected sites for the Phase 2 Project in Nigeria:
Job Title: Research and M & E Officer
- The Research and Monitoring & Evaluation (R, M&E) Officer will work with project field staff under the administrative supervision of the State Team Leader, and the Technical guidance (supervision) of the NURHI Snr.
- Technical Research and M&EA dvisor and to coordinate NURHI project M&E and research activities in the selected project sites at the respective state.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with supervisors to develop or assist in the development of data collection and necessary data collection tools and training to support the research, monitoring and evaluation of NURHI project activities;
- Assist with the development and monitoring of research related contracts and consultancies;
- Collect data from staff and beneficiaries for use in quarterly and annual reports;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses of data collected during formative studies and operations research activities as needed;
- Complete regular data analysis reports that track NURHI activities progress against performance indicators;
- Conduct desk research using a variety of sources to meet information needs of NURHl project staff and advisors;
- Develop and maintain an office library/resource center with materials and documents relevant to program operations; and
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/60492
Apply to this job and send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!