Job opening: non-profit, volunteer jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) is a non-profit organization, founded on the ideals of the Late Gen. Murtala Muhammed. The Foundation has long been recognized as a pioneer of democracy, policy advocacy, education, human rights, women empowerment, disaster relief and betterment of lives of Africans. The primary objective of the MMF is creating a platform for its core issues and providing a voice to Nigeria’s people. Purpose To contribute to the planning, formulation and assessment of the programs managed by the Foundation through review and analysis of program proposals, performance monitoring, program evaluation and assessment, and reporting.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of program policy.
- Conceptualize, write, present and draft proposals on selected program issues;
- Identify and maintain ongoing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and represent the Foundation at meetings.
- Contribute to the Foundation’s over all vision and mission to promote, advocate, and reduce poverty, disaster-risk reduction as well as the overall development and strengthening of the organization.
- Strategically think and plan for development of program direction and initiatives.
- Work with other departments to ensure synergy of policy and communication efforts.
- Serve as resource on policy formation for all staffs, partners and donors.
- Strategically think and plan for development of program direction and initiatives
- Involve in planning and execution of the projects and initiatives in collaboration with MMF Team
- Develop and maintain adequate resource files and database for assigned program area
- Carry out various research project for MMF as it is required
- Work with the program coordinator and other staff members to successfully carry out their function
- Work with the Program coordinator to design and convene seminars, workshops and conferences for external training programs
- Develops in–depths knowledge of assigned areas including current issues and key resource people and organization and a clear understanding of how they fit into the foundation interest Develop proposals, formulate recommendations for funding and grants opportunities
- Develop full-scale projects plans and associated documents.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/63329
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.