Job opening: non-profit, volunteer jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Access Bank InBetweeners is a programme that provides graduates and students awaiting postgraduate degree and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) the opportunity to learn first-hand about us and gain experience in the banking industry by working in an international Bank.
- Customer Service
- Corporate Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Business Banking
- Risk Management
- Corporate Communications
- Human Resources
- Interns will be deployed to their department of choice where they will spend the whole tenure. It does not have to be related to the course of study.
- Maximum qualification age required is 23-years.
Who Can Apply:
- This programme is targeted at graduates who are undertaking a gap year, awaiting Youth Service or MBA.
- Minimum of 2:1 degree classification from any discipline.
- Access Bank offers interns competitive salary with a possibility of bonuses based on performance.
- There is also the added advantage of successful interns being enrolled in the Training School and offered permanent positions in the Bank.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!