Job opening: non-profit, volunteer jobs, jobs in Abuja, Nigeria
creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Manager
The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus (NEI+) project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
- The Grants Manager will be responsible for oversight of all grants activities, including ensuring efficient and proper controls for USAID grant compliance and reporting; coordinating training and grants administration with NGOs grantees; and review and submission of financial reports as required for each grant.
- Reporting & Supervision
- This position is housed in Abuja, Nigeria, reporting to the Senior Finance Specialist
- Implement procedures and templates to be used for formulating, negotiating, executing, monitoring, and closing grants according to USAID regulations and the projects Grants Manual.
- Develop solicitations, coordinate the evaluation of applications, award grants, monitor and report on financial activities as appropriate.
- Monitor grantee to ensure compliance with USAID regulation.
- Assist large NGOs to convey grants-management requirements, processes, and skills to their local affiliates as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining grant files and ensuring that they are always up-to-date
- Coordinate and support project audits, grantor’s audit, or monitoring visits.
- Conduct educational and training workshops on proposal preparation and/or financial monitoring, as necessary.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining the Creative’s Integrated Management Database System (IDMS)
- Other tasks as assigned
View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/60517
Apply to this job and send resume to: email@example.com
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!