Trade Marketing Coordinator
Job opening: marketing jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Trade Marketing Coordinator
- Contribute to planning and execution of all marketing related activities in order to achieve sustainable volume growth.
- Working in liaison with the distributor staff; effectively manage the sales and marketing activities in the region in order to ensure the attainment of set objectives for our brands as set by management.
- Working closely with the distributor staff ensures stock rotation, proper installation and continuous maintenance of our brands POSM, (display tables, wholesales towers, parasols placards and any other merchandising items).
- Establish close contact and rapport with wholesalers, retailers and owners to assist the region in meeting its objectives in terms of volume, distribution.
- Market information and promotion programs.
- Organize and facilitate location specific activities to strengthen small holder capacities in quality management of processing and utilization.
- Link producers of various crops to identified markets and help organize producers to meet demands of the identified markets.
- Collect and analyze product marketing and utilization information to help guide activity re-planning.
- Develop baseline information for enterprise beneficiaries as basis for monitoring and evaluation of enterprise development progress in target sites.
- Provide timely response to enterprise-related project concerns noted during monitoring and evaluation.
- Propose technical resources and partnership opportunities that hold promise to solve priority problems affecting enterprises and utilization.
- Help strengthen the functional relationship between Diago and GOs and NGOs working on the promotion of crop production, processing, and utilization technologies.
- Increase local/public awareness of the various processed products, their uses, and their actual and potential impact.
- Provide information and data required to develop project proposals to further promote cassava and maize production, commercialization and utilization.
- Develop, mobilize and disseminate finished products enterprise information resources.
- Prepare national project technical and progress reports.
- Participate in resource mobilization.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Provide the Supervisor with daily, weekly, monthly updates in regard to all marketing activities, photographs of trade activities; carry out audits on our stock availability.
- Gather and disseminate accurate and timely market and intelligence information on competitors’ activities in order to contribute to timeliness and quality of decisions being made by management.
- Any other assignments that may be assigned by management.
- 2-3 years experience in sales & distribution / channel management / Implementation of consumer and Trade Marketing Plans.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Distributor and field force planning and management
- Trade marketing and consumer activation
- Category management
- Field intelligence, data gathering, monitoring / reporting
- Negotiation skills
- External environment (taxation, trade pricing, external / corporate relations, legal)
- Deep knowledge of Customer services
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!