Job opening: marketing jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign.
- Managing the production of marketing materials.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- A B.Sc Degree or HND in Marketing, or in any Social/Management Sciences
- Ability to communicate persuasively & effectively
- Must be an assertive, result driven & goal oriented individual
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Have a good interpersonal skills
Deadline: Sunday, 27th December, 2015
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!