Business Development Manager
Job opening: marketing jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Business Development Manager
- To ensure steady growth in customers’ base (numbers); discover and secure businesses to increase the company’s market shares in the new and existing markets; plan and execute marketing personnel skills development and provide leadership to marketing personnel.
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Formulate business development strategies and tactics, review them with the senior director project and business; pursue actualization in profitable and volume business closures.
- Lead and manage all the business development teams within the span of control
- Regularly produce market intelligence reports on effectively conducted market researches that identify opportunities, threats (competitors’ activities ets) and strategic deployments. Regularly gather trends in the market place
- Create and drive market promotions to massively grow the company’s brand loyalty, market shares, revenues and profits
- Organized regular trainings and interactions for marketing personnel aimed at empowerment, performance enhancements, service assurance and disciplines
- Evaluate marketing performances; relate them against expectations and market realities; and making appropriate recommendations for greater performances.
- Take full controls, responsibilities and accountabilities for all marketing resources and activities
- Collaborate with heads of projects, head of product sales and customer care and head of workshops to develop and implement integrated solutions that would edge-out competitors, grow market acceptance and patronage
- Formulate and recommend implementable business development staff motivations options to the senior director project and business. This may include incentives, performance prize awards, etc
- Prepare periodic business development reports for senior director project and business
- Manage independent marketing agents
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the senior director project and business
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc /HND in Engineering or any other discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years post-graduate experience with over 6years experience in a managerial position e.g Business Development Manager
- Managerial Experience in an engineering field will be an advantage.
- MBA/MSC will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional Marketing experience
Knowledge, Skills and Competency:
- Shall possess excellent persuasive and negotiating skills
- Shall possess very good marketing acumen
- Shall possess good leadership and emotional intelligence
- Have the ability to analyze and interpret financial and statistical data
- Shall be very entrepreneurial
- Very articulate and expressive
- Very admirable and psychologically assuring physique
- Shall be physically and medically energetic for sales and marketing
- Shall be able to travel as is necessary
- Ability to communicate very well in writing
- Shall be computer literate
- Shall be ever willing to lend personal knowledge to others
- Shall be teachable and adaptable
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!