Business Development Manager
Job opening: marketing jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Business Development Manager
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Handle business development pipeline including all inbound and outbound opportunities. Lead all business development initiatives, activities and meetings.
- Prospect for new clients, including industry/client research, lead generation and spearheading the creation of outbound marketing materials. This may include networking, participating in industry functions, identifying speaking opportunities for the team, and other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Gather potential client background information including company history, recent market or company changes, competitors, key decision makers, and other information crucial to better understanding prospective clients.
- Qualify all leads and scope of opportunity through the lens of our agency beliefs, while helping clients understand our offering and the value gained by working with us.
- Craft the business case and success criteria for each opportunity, based off client business goals and strategic imperatives that will drive our pitch/proposal deliverables.
- Collaborate with our design, engineering and production team to model innovative digital solutions aligned with the business case and success criteria.
- Actively build prospective client relationships from initial conversation though the close.
- Maintain existing client relationships, identifying long-term goals and opportunities for further collaboration.
- Together with the partners, continually refine our internal business development strategy and prioritize all initiatives and opportunities based on our business needs.
- Develop proposal and pitch materials, including case studies, strategic presentations, and all written components of a proposal.
- Create reports and work closely with the partners and financial planner to forecast revenue targets and ensure they are met by the greater team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience, ideally in business development, client services, or strategy.
- Competence in speaking about design, engineering, data and digital products in general.
- Demonstrated record of success in solutions-oriented services, ideally in digital products.
- Experience creating written business cases, proposals and marketing materials.
- Experience writing and negotiating contracts.
- Passion for the Internet and design stays abreast of latest digital product trends.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize is critical to the success of this role.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!