Business Development Manager
Job opening: marketing jobs, jobs in Nigeria
The Business Development Manager seeks and sells new business opportunities, while managing client relationships and developing and executing marketing strategies.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
The key result area(s) of this role are:
- Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients
- Take a proactive and consultative approach to ensuring that clients’ needs are accurately met.
- Develop and implement sales strategy
- Design and development of new service packages.
- Design and present effective and professional graphic presentations on Blue Mahogany Limited’s products and services.
- Initiate regular market research to identify new business opportunities and potential clientele.
- Prepare proposals, detailed cost profiles and contract documents for review by Senior Designer and Creative Director prior to negotiation with clients.
- Representing Blue Mahogany at appropriate professional events such as exhibitions and shows.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Proactive and responsive to clients and prospective clients.
- Deliver an outstanding sales process, sales support and after sales support to clients.
- Offer assistance and explanation when difficulties arise and ensure that satisfactory solutions are obtained for both the customer and Blue Mahogany.
- Proactively develop and improve processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service provided to clients.
- Identify, build and maintain client, consultant and agent business relationships and network.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or any related field.
- 4 - 6 years relevant experience in sales and marketing, business development, branding, corporate communications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and business presentation skills.