Job opening: marketing jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Leading the business development activities of both life and non life in Lagos market jurisdiction
- Develop and deploy winning strategies for excellent service delivery
- Identify opportunities for opening new businesses and channeling human and material resources accordingly
- Develop marketing strategies that would help improve marketing activities for the overall interest of the branch and the company in general.
- Strict supervision of all branch activities to ensure staff compliance to laid down core values of the company.
- Counseling, Coaching , mentoring and coordination to ensure synergy in the branch operations
- Supervising all financial activities in the branch to ensure regulatory compliance
- Oversee all underwriting and claims activities in the branch by interfacing with the Head underwriting.
- To ensure individual and Branch targets are met
- Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set branch objectives and the company in general
- Commitment to delivering Gross premium Income (GPI) of N440m for 2015
- Commitment to deliver premium collection
- Profitability of the Branch
- Providing Strong Leadership for the branch
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Professional Certification in Insurance(CIIN)
- MBA (added advantage)
- 6-8 years working experience
- Good Analytical skills
- Problem Solving skill
- Excellent Team Player
- Good Managerial skill
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong understanding of the Nigerian Insurance market
- Excellent presentation skills
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!