Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
At global level to develop and improve business processes, facilitating standardizations to drive successful end-to-end commercial transaction operations
Key responsibilities will be in areas of:
- Evaluation and modeling of business process structures
- Processes design, align and write-up
- Problem solving through processes alignment and re-work
- Provide guideline and support to regional function
- University graduate or HND in Logistics, Business Administration, Operational Research, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 6 years work experience in global logistics company.
- Excellent analytical skills to develop new business processes
- Proven experience in methodology and process writing
- Proficient IT user in MS Office and Visio, or related software
- Capacity in handling concurrent multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!