Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Lead the team and execute the project within the safety rules and Quality standards.
- The first point of contact for the client.
- Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully within time and budget with the resources available and maximize the operational result and profit.
- Responsibility for your team, equipment, third party involvement and procurement for the project.
- Provide regular reports to the responsible manager and maintaining contacts with the supporting departments at the head office.
- An Intermediate or Higher vocational education in offshore engineering, offshore Oil and Gas knowledge, civil or equal.
- Extensive work experience in a comparable position in marine construction, dredging, offshore, pipeline installations on Oil and Gas EPC projects.
- Willingness to work abroad for an average of eight months a year.
- Ambition to take on a management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on getting results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Good command of the English language and preferably other languages.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!