Project Management Assistant
Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The Project Management Assistant provides a range of logistic and administrative support to the YouLead Project Director and the YouLead Team Leader for the implementation of YouLead.
Support to Project Steering Committee:
- Provide logistical support for the organization of regular Project Steering Committee meetings
- Prepare and edit key documents for the PSC meetings
- Take minutes of PSC meetings and support the editing and approval of the minutes by PSC members
- Provide administrative support to PSC members
- Project Documentation:
- Upon request revise and edit project documents to meet high standard of quality
- Oversees the management of the Share Drive to ensure proper filing of all project documents
- Provide support the team for documentation and filing of key project documents
- Ensure proper filing and updating of all project related documents
Project Management Support:
Provide a range of logistic and administrative support to the Project Director and Project Team Leader such as:
- Project planning
- Travel booking and expense reports
- Meeting scheduling
- Workshops preparation and logistics
- Visitors agenda and logistics
- Preparation of correspondences in English
- Meeting notes and minutes
- HR related documentation and administration
The Project Management Assistant is expected to work effectively as part of the YouLead Project Team and in particular to:
- To undertake specific additional responsibilities from time-to-time, as may be agreed with the Project Director
- Participate in supervisory and team meetings as well as other meetings, as required
- BBA or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience supporting C-level executives, preferably in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Strong writing experience including regular preparation of PowerPoint decks and presentations.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive data and information.
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced highly dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- A MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a number of teams, in a multi-cultural context and where teams may be geographically dispersed.
- Ability to write and speak French would be an asset.
- Experience in International Development (INGO) would be an asset.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should must be forwarded to the e-mail, with the competition number: Project Management Assistant 2015-42 clearly marked as the subject number.
- CV must be 3 pages in length maximum and covering letter must be 1 page long maximum.
- To be considered, your résumé and cover letter should demonstrate that all of the essential qualifications are met. Applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.