Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Control adequacy of proposals with procedures in place (quotation prepared, minimum rates, terms of payment, schedule of delivery).
- Prepare the Project Monitoring Template for the administrative follow-up of the project up to completion.
- Control and organise administrative monitoring of the project in each of its phases.
- Ensure necessary documentation is issued or received on time.
- Control invoices raised to request cash payments, transfer of ownership and receipt of cash due by client.
- Control Invoices received and costs allocated to the projects.
- Perform regular reviews with the technical team of the deployment phases.
- Assist when necessary the deployment team with clients on administrative matters.
- Alert management on variances from initial programme (prices variance, delays, missing documents, risks).
- Review and Control quotations prepared for new projects.
- Extract costs allocated to project and compare margin evolution with initial quotation.
- Investigate variances and prepare analysis of margin trends.
- Ensure accounting of project revenue and costs is compliant with DAF 48.
- M.Sc or MBA in Finance or Numeracy. Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in finance and commercial laws.
- Minimum of at least 7 years of experience in similar role.
- Experience in audit.
- Ability to analyse and understand the business and its specificities.
- Ability to communicate with management, client and deployment team.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Integrity, ability to work in details, strong verbal and written communication skills.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!