Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- To support the GSK project to effectively deliver on the activities of the project. Support the national & state MNCH Advisor to ensure effective delivery of GSK activities in Kaduna and Gombe states.
- He / She will support project roll out, and implementation; including ensuring that project outputs are delivered timely.
- Work with partners including governments at the respective states under the supervision of the MNCH Advisor and respond to issues needing GSK support.
- Work with SC procurement team to plan & follow through GSK procurement as planned
- Liaise with MNCH Advisor to collate monthly reports.
- In collaboration with Admin, organise & participate in meetings, workshops, seminars as directed by MNCH Advisor taking minutes and developing reports of the meetings as contribution to knowledge management.
- Draft progress reports & quarterly reports and forward to the MNCH advisor for inputs and submission to the project Manager.
- Perform other related duties as required by the MNCH Advisor.
- Ability and experience with working with a diverse stakeholders.
- Motivated to work in a team to yield results.
- Resilient in the face of challenges.
Planning and Organizing:
- Proven ability to plan, organize and manage his/her work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity, including gender balance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a science course, sociology, development studies
- Ability to work and interact well in teams and with diverse groups
- Collaborative work approach
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in English
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills, including ability to think creatively and innovate and to set priorities, manageable workplans and evaluate progress.
- Ability to build support from staff across teams and across members, and to build the capacity of others.
- Ability to work in partnership with government and other organizations’ staff.
- Independence, adaptability and flexibility.
- Commitment to team working and understanding of how to contribute.
- Commitment to SCI mission, values and approach (includes child protection, equal opportunities and health and safety).
- Experience in planning, managing and delivering a programme, including costing, managing and monitoring budgets.
- Effective resource planning and budgeting.
- Previous experience with local and or international NGOs will be an advantage.
- Experience in Public health.
- Broad understanding of rights and development issues, international relations and international humanitarian systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Hausa Languages.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!