Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Ensure that production meets health, sanitation, and quality standards set by the corporation, food industry, and government agencies.
- Will also be responsible for coordinating shifts, arranging schedules, and monitoring employee performance.
- Responsible for researching and coordinating the manufacturing processes. Other task, such as quality control, or an entire assembly line process.
- To generally review manufacturing processes for efficiency, noting areas for improvement and researching alternative machinery, equipment, or modifications.
- Planning and Organizing production schedules.
- Assessing project and resources requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaison with buyers, marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Production manager position is open to graduates from any degree discipline.
- Must be aware of Management functions and have the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to manage section heads must be apparent.
- Must be able to check cost control report.
- Must have Confidence, Technical skills, Project management skills and Organisation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- IT and numerical skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!