Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Provide contracts advice to project team members.
- Manage all procurement activities in line with the contract, the Project strategy and Project Execution Schedule.
- Establish, maintain and follow up the Project Procurement Plan and the Project logistics Plan.
- To Implement contractor Procurement Procedures
- To ensure valid prequalification of possible Nigerian suppliers.
- To manage, instruct and supervise procurement staff.
- To be responsible for negotiation of subcontracts and purchase order.
- To review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing, evaluating, and awarding bids.
- Bachelors from a recognize institution in any related discipline.
- Over 10 years of work experience in procurement.
- Must have experience in an oil and gas company.
- Must have worked in a design company within the oil and gas sector.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills to meet targets given.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a small team.
- Ability to handle work related pressure.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!