Manager - Data Services
Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Manager - Data Services
- Manage the end to end processes involved in the development and deployment of Etisalat Nigeria mobile messaging solutions.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to mobile messaging trends and monitor related developments in the telecommunications industry.
- Assist in the continuous review of the unit?s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Assist in identifying required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit?s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop in line with approved business strategy, input into Etisalat Nigeria messaging solutions roadmap.
- Develop propositions/business cases for innovations in messaging services, propose modifications to enhance existing offerings and proffer recommendations to the Director, Consumer Segment.
- Liaise with the IT team for solution selection and deployment of relevant technology to suit Etisalat Nigeria messaging platform.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate on-going performance and quality of all messaging services (including related promotions) in line with defined functionalities and specifications.
- Liaise with the Pricing and Tariffs team to agree and manage bonus tariffs/discounts on messages.
- Assist in implementing the unit?s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates? performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Consumer Segment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Consumer Segment.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!