Store keepers/Material recording clerks keep track of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule. They ensure proper scheduling, recordkeeping, and inventory control. Check inventory records for accuracy Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location Qualification Minimum of ND in any field Have good record experience Must reside in Lagos
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!
Stock taking of goods.
Set up and maintain an electronic inventory system
Inspecting and Receiving raw materials and finished goods from Admin and production respectively into the store
Sorting, coding, tagging and repackaging goods as required
The store keeper ensures proper accounting records/information are kept and treated appropriately at the business depots & company assets, stock, cash, etc are secure at all times. Primary Responsibilities Prepare reliable & timely report comprising...
1. To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
2. To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
3. To maintain proper records.
4. To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all re...
• Store and release supplies or equipments.
• Compile the records of the supplies.
• Checking the supplies from time to time.
• Record the number and the kinds of supplies.
• Disseminate the supply in its designated areas.
Requirements and Responsibilities For Storekeeper:
Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals.
Checks materials and supplies and reports when stock is low.
Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
Reports damages and discrepancies for accou...
1) Fills supply requisitions
2) assists buyer to order ad
equate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to
faculty and staff.
3) Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items to be sold at
We are a Multi- National packaging company for the food industry with location in Eastern Nigeria.
We are a reward based organization and value excellence, innovation, integrity, service and commitment.