Head of Operations
Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Head of Operations
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (IT, Customer Experience and Finance Operations), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Effectively coordinating the operations of the technical processes in order for a better synergised link amongst
- Ensuring the implementation of effective processes that continuously improve the Service standards of the Company
- Oversee overall back-end management, planning, systems and controls.
- Development of individual program budgets.
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
- Qualified to degree level. MBA desirable, or equivalent relevant business experience.
- Substantial proven operational management experience, preferably gained within the Insurance or Financial Services industry.
- Understanding of, and experience working within Lean methodologies.
- Prior people leadership experience gained while managing 3-4 Units within a large company
- Demonstrable ability to inspire, motivate and deliver continuous team performance improvements.
- Evidence of applying strategic thinking to operational services, with a track record of delivering innovation and exceeding goals.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to Financial Services and Business Operations.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!