Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The Grants Officer will be responsible for oversight of all grants activities, including ensuring efficient and proper controls for USAID grant compliance and reporting; coordinating training and grants administration with NGOs grantees; and review and submission of financial reports as required for each grant.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position is housed in Bauchi, Nigeria, reporting to the Finance and Administration Officer.
- Implement procedures and templates to be used for formulating, negotiating, executing, monitoring, and closing grants according to USAID regulations and the projects Grants Manual.
- Develop solicitations, coordinate the evaluation of applications, award grants, monitor and report on financial activities as appropriate.
- Monitor grantee to ensure compliance with USAID regulation.
- Assist large NGOs to convey grants-management requirements, processes, and skills to their local affiliates as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining grant files and ensuring that they are always up-to-date
- Coordinate and support project audits, grantor’s audit, or monitoring visits.
- Conduct educational and training workshops on proposal preparation and/or financial monitoring, as necessary.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining the Creative’s Integrated Management Database System (IDMS)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences.
- 2-4 years’ experience in grant management, including disbursements and reporting.
- Knowledgeable about USAID Rules and Regulations, previous experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a current resume or CV listing all job responsibilities and cover letter as one Word or PDF document to the "Human Resources Manager" to the e-mail.
- Bauchi state indigenes and females are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should indicate the position and location for which he is applying for in the Subject of the email.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!