Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Assume responsibility for delivery of all items received by warehouse to proper station on a daily basis.
- Supervise warehousing and storage of all supplies, equipment, surplus product and equipment, and certain records.
- Initiate all purchase requests to keep stock items available at all times.
- Supervise receipt of all goods. Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed.
- Evaluate complaints received on dispatch of equipment and supplies and take appropriate action.
- Move inventory to various locations manually and by operating mechanical equipment.
- Supervise maintenance of computerized inventory records.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to plant supervisor immediately.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory and tracking systems.
- Ability to operate hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to operate personal computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Two years experience in facility operations.
- Background in material handling, purchasing, and stock control.
- Must have at least B.Sc / HND in social science or any related field.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!