Estimation and Billing Officer
Job opening: manufacturing, operations jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Specialization: Estimation and Billing
This role is responsible for compiling estimates of how much it would cost Blue Mahogany to provide clients or potential clients with unique and tailor made design services and also to implement client approved projects. The role also involves assessing material labour and equipment costs required and analyzing different quotations from contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers
The key result areas of this role are:
- Development of project estimates, and submission to Creative Director for review. Project Cost Management and Monitoring
- Generation of contract documents, billing documents and other necessary paperwork for individual projects.
- Monitoring job cost reports for individual projects on a weekly basis.
- Negotiating pricing and bids with contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Market price monitoring to ensure that Blue Mahogany price competitive advantage is maintained
- Minimum academic qualification of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, design construction, quantity surveying.
- 4 - 8 years relevant work experience, in a similar industry or organisation and also in preparation of estimates for interior finishes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office package and other accounting software.