Job opening: legal jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Social workers provide appropriate advice, support and resources to individuals who are experiencing personal difficulties to help them overcome their problems.
- Social workers work with specific groups of clients including children, the elderly and people with mental health problems. The nature of the work varies according to setting.
- Assessing, counselling and offering advice to clients budgetary and managerial administration attending or contributing towards court cases.
- Arranging appropriate care, resources or benefits liaison with relatives, colleagues and other professionals report writing. Unsociable hours are common, and in certain settings this may include shift work.
- Promotion is possible through specialisation, research positions or managerial roles.
- Ongoing professional development is an important feature of the work.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!