Job opening: legal jobs, jobs in Nigeria
An organization specialized in professional cleaning services headquartered in Lagos state is in need of an Office Cleaner/Janitor (OC/J) who always has the mindset of putting the client's needs first, who insists on continuing to learn every day, who thrives in a highly collaborative work environment and who when presented with a challenge, does not quit until he/she finds a solution.
Reporting to the Supervisor, the OC/J is responsible for carrying out the following duties at our client locations using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification:
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels etc.) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum educational qualification of a secondary school leaving certificate.
- Result orientated, with a clear determination to succeed.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members.
- D. EEO Policy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free email@example.com