Job opening: legal jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Successful Drivers will be assigned to companies/private clients and they will be responsible for transportation with the newly bought vehicles as chauffeur for the majority of the time, including driving staff to various assignments around the country.
- Drive client, and affiliated personnel to project sites within and outside of Lagos state for project activities, including official site visits.
- Maintain up-to-date record keeping systems for vehicle issues, including fuel, mileage, and trip logs.
- Observe all company vehicle utilization policies, in country traffic laws.
- Responsible for maintenance of project vehicle, keeping accurate records, and following a schedule of routine maintenance, cleaning, etc.
- Ensure the readiness of the vehicle for transport service by checking oil, water, fuel and other parts of the vehicle prior to driving.
- Perform project routine business around the state, such as receiving and delivering official project documentation to and from district office, general office purchasing.
- Purchase of basic cleaning and kitchen supplies (coffee, cleaners, etc.) and assist in the purchase of other project authorized items.
- Perform relevant general service activities such as collection of proforma, processing customs duty clearances and tax exemptions.
- Work with the Fleet Manager to arrange for repairs, maintenance, and improvements to the office as necessary.
- Regularly check post office boxes, collect and dispatch letters, parcels and other correspondence.
- Completion of Secondary School is highly desirable.
- Valid National Drivers/ LASDRI License a Must.
- At least 4 years prior experience in commercial driving.
- Thorough knowledge of local traffic laws and area traffic patterns.
- Excellent driving record and experience in traveling through the state and other key cities;
- Previous work experience on a development project is desirable.
- Good command of English language skills is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Defensive Driving Training.
- High School (desirable), valid drivers license, plus 4 years driving experience as an Executive Driver
- Must reside in the mentioned areas.
- Evidence/ Letter of employment in a reputable company in Lagos state.
- Must be very neat and humble.
- Ready to close late occasionally and work weekends/ public holidays.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!