Job opening: legal jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Gardeners are responsible for growing and maintaining all types of plants in a variety of settings. These could be public parks, gardens, sports grounds and schools. Gardeners may also carry out basic building tasks, such as putting up sheds and building walls, fences and patios.
- Pruning shrubs checking the health of plants by identifying any pests or diseases and controlling them.
- Raising plants from seeds or cuttings.
- Maintaining high levels of presentation in public parks and gardens.
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment.
- Digging, planting and weeding flower beds and borders.
- Applying nutrients to plants and maintaining moisture levels using machinery, such as lawn mowers, rotovators and hedge trimmers.
- Should enjoy working outdoors.
- Good practical skills.
- Should also have creativity and an eye for detail.
- You do not need any particular qualifications to work as a gardener.
- Must be able to show real interest in gardening.
- Some gardening experience would help you.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!