Drivers - AGUNGI/ ABRAHAM ADESANYA & BADORE
Job opening: legal jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Completion of Secondary School is highly desirable.
- Valid National Drivers/ LASDRI License a Must
- At least 4 years prior experience in commercial driving.
- Thorough knowledge of local traffic laws and area traffic patterns.
- Excellent driving record and experience in traveling through the state and other key cities;
- Previous work experience on a development project is desirable.
- Good command of English language skills is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Defensive Driving Training
- High School (desirable), valid drivers license, plus 4 years driving experience as an Executive Driver
- Must reside in the mentioned areas
- Evidence/ Letter of employment in a reputable company in Lagos state
- Must be very neat and humble
- Ready to close late occasionally and work weekends/ public holidays
- Interested applicants that are ready to work and resume immediately after employment processing are advised to apply calling the below number.
There's 1 accommodation for Badore but no accommodation for Agungi applicants.
Applicants for Agungi must be married and reside in the area
Yoruba speaking applicants are desired for this two positions.