Chief Security Officer
Job opening: legal jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Chief Security Officer
The successful candidate will be responsible for securing the Company’s physical and digital security.
- Devise policies and procedures regarding areas such as business continuity planning, loss prevention and fraud prevention, and privacy.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee network of vendors and directors who secure the company's assets.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- Effective chief security officer will be intelligent and driven, with solid interpersonal skills, a strong foundation of business knowledge and a combination of in-demand expertise, including:
- Strong written and verbal communication ability.
- The ability to collaborate and build consensus across departments and among stakeholders.
- Experience with a wide range of relevant systems, and security monitoring and detection tools
- Extensive ability to plan, design, develop, test, implement and monitor IT security systems
- Strong leadership, negotiation and persuasion ability.
- Maintaining a high level of expertise is vital for success and advancement.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field such as business or computing.
- Multiple years of leadership experience .
- Experience in managing multiple large teams and designing IT security solutions.
- Specific certifications in IT security or particular technological programs.
- A background in law enforcement or criminal justice.
- Excellent communication, persuasion and public-speaking skills.
- He or she will need to build relationships quickly and should possess a quick analytical mind and a decisive nature.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!