Job opening: internet jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Sound mathematical and technical skills including physics.
- Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of engineering and technical principles and practices.
- Computer proficiency.
- Minimum qualification of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering/Production Engineering.