Printing Services Assistant Manager
Job opening: internet jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
Printing Services Assistant Manager
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position:
Job Title: Printing Services Assistant Manager
- Responsible for operating the Printing Services in the absence of the Manager of Printing Services, or per Manager's request.
- Provides daily oversight and direction to the operations in areas of responsibility.
- Schedules staff to provide coverage at various locations as well as assignment of duties. Problem solves various issues that may arise on both a short term and long term basis.
- Responsible for Performance Plans, Coaching sessions, and Written Performance Evaluations for each employee who reports to them.
- Responsible for supervision, scheduling and conducting staff safety/training.
- Works in conjunction with Environmental Health and Safety Department and outside regulatory agencies to ensure that all safety-related procedures are followed.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal, State and Local regulations as well as policies and procedures.
- Assures all tasks and assignments are issued in a timely manner, completed on time, and support the strategic goals and objectives of the department and university.
- Performance and disciplinary issues are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Develops and implements long and short-term goals for areas of responsibility.
- Ensures current and accurate documentation is maintained in order to report progress on established goals.
- Modifies procedures, processes and practices to make improvements within areas of responsibility.
- Plans, estimates, and coordinates printing and mailing projects and solicits quotes from outside vendors and internal areas in order to complete quality and timely printing projects for customers.
- Assists in the selection of outside contractors and vendors to accomplish cost effective procurement of equipment, supplies, materials and services pertaining to areas of responsibility.
- Participates in vendor selection committees as required.
- Promotes the mission of Facilities Management by raising awareness of customers providing information such as services and frequencies provided as well as procedures to follow. Utilizes a variety of forms of communication including the Printing Services website to ensure customers are well informed.
- Strong focus on not only addressing customer issues and achieving satisfactory resolution, but proactively making necessary changes to ensure a high level of quality customer service.
- Supervises and manages a variety of special projects as assigned; prepares various reports.
- Required Competencies/Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of current business management methods and practices.
- Considerable knowledge in facilities management activities related to Printing Services including budget, procurement, estimating vendor management, emergency response, etc.
- Knowledge of mailing requirements and rules for non-profit and standard bulk mail.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of personnel management and areas of responsibility
- Ability to effectively supervise technical personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and other electronic resources. Competency in the use of Excel, Access, Outlook and Word.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with associates, administrative staff, faculty, and personnel internal to the university and external agencies or organizations.
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse, multicultural populations and be inclusive in all interactions.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and stay composed and positive even in trying moments.
View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/60801
Apply to this job and send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!