Job opening: internet jobs, jobs in Delta, Nigeria
Secure Itech Solutions Limited is a dynamic, fast-growing global development ICT firm that specializes in ERP Educational software. Based in Abuja with branch office in Delta State.
Secure Itech Solutions has a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: IT Manager
- Responsible for decisions concerning personal time management and call activities, decisions concerning new strategies to increase retention, decisions concerning customer service levels in regional/branch locations, decisions concerning the implementation of new customer service policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Attends regular customer service departmental meetings.
- Advises internal staff of advertisements and campaigns that affect retention.
- Maintains detailed call activity reports and provides them on a regular basis.
- Provides activity/statistical summary reports each week.
- Conducts follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Coordinate all aspect of SIS including administrative task on MD behalf
- Develop strategic business plan to improve on current system
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Responsible for the sales of SIS product to schools.
- Facilitate SIS product presentation to client.
- Train and support clients on SIS product.
View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/60578
Apply to this job and send resume to: email@example.com
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!