HR Officer, Owo - Ondo State
Job opening: human resource jobs, jobs in Ondo, Nigeria
The Hanein group is owned by the Hanein family, resident in Nigeria since 1937. They commenced activity as a group in 1937, trading in commodities particularly in the importation of textile materials and enamel ware under the name Alex stores & Hanein industries Limited.
Continuous innovation and rapid transformation have been the themes throughout Hanein group history which the company traces to the late 70’s with the establishment of the first & largest suitcase and metal fitting factory in West Africa backed with the Samsonite franchise, Steel mill industry & a Textile Spinning Mill.
Over the years the quest for expansion, has resulted in the group’s investment portfolio covering board spectrum of industries – timber processing, afforestation, manufacturing, construction, real estate, Logistics & distribution services.
Job Title: Officer, Owo, Ondo State.
- To solely manage the Owo company’s yearly almanac by ensuring all critical events, meetings and appointments are adequately logged.
- To solely manage the workers at the Owo Factory
- Frequent input, review and update of the company’s database
- Generate monthly database report
- To compile all HR-specific reports as requested
- To adequately distribute relevant information to all employees when required
Outbound Communication Channel:
- To accurately identify and record feedback, questions or concerns related to the quality of our services
- Generate reports on these feedbacks
- To communicate details of events
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/70208
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.