WE ARE INTO .HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT .BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT .CORPORATIVE TRAINING INTERESTED PEOPLE SHOULD FORWARD THEIR CV,NAME AND PHONE
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!
Prosperite Concept was established in 2004
as a consultancy company. She has
been an helping tool in the hand of government
in the reduction of unemployment in Lagos
and every other part of Nigeria by providing truly global business opportunity.
• Provide general and administrative support to the Human Resources Manager; compose and type letters, memorandum, and other correspondence related to assigned human resources programs and activities; prepare a variety of reports including techni...
Sunhills Nigeria Limited – Our client, an innovation focused technology firm that works across sectors with governments, security agencies, corporate organizations and individuals to deliver turnkey, customized, complex and performance enhancing ente...
Provide general and administrative support to the Human Resources Manager; compose and type letters, memorandum, and other correspondence related to assigned human resources programs and activities; prepare a variety of reports including technical re...
Prosperite Concept urgently requires the
services of qualified candidates, to fill the
following positions in various departments.
• Minimum of /HND/B.Sc in view
• 1-2 year Relevant Experience
• Good planning, organisationa...
SWRC is An established multinational company in lagos., needs the expertise of young Nigerian youth to fill the various positions available for immediate employment.
Human resource manager, business development executives, coperat...
• Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers
• to understand and implement policies and procedures;
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organiza...