Human Resource Officer Job
Job opening: human resource jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Human Resource Officer Job
Human Resource Officer Job in Lagos at Electronic PayPlus Limited
We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Opening of staff salary accounts, registration for pension, HMO registration etc for new staff.
- Attend to complaints by staff on salaries, pension contribution, access to medical facilities and other staff benefits.
- Maintain and update staff records, ensure re-verification of contract & drivers address every 6 months. Also conduct an annual criminal check on all staff.
- Coordinates implementation and provides information of human resource management policies and procedures.
- Supports HR budgeting for staff benefits and payroll components, in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitors staff behavior and work conditions regularly to ensure the implementation of the policies and procedures in the staff hand book
- Manages the Human Resource ERP and Ensure proper/good record keeping.
- Investigates reports of disciplinary issues and violations of staff policies
- Investigates grievance issues brought before the HR unit and works towards resolving them.
- Develops training plan/calendar and coordinates its implementation in conjunction with Head HR to ensure effective formal and on-the-job training delivery. Also handle of all matters relating to ITF
- Updates job descriptions and employee specifications.
- Ensure background check is conducted in a timely manner for new employee(s) and report of same is properly kept in staff files.
- Supports Head HR in coordinating recruitment processes for the admission of new staff, including screening application forms, organising aptitude tests and interviews.
- Facilitates the organisation of orientation and induction sessions for new employees.
- Gathering and distribution of information within the company.
- Monitor the annual leave plan of staff, notify the HR manager & staff line manager when a staff is due to proceed on leave.
- Timely processing of staff overtime & monthly staff salaries before the 20th of every month
- Ensure timely remittance of pension contributions & handling all mater relating to PENCOM
- Proper management & prompt processing of monthly canteen bills for payment.
- Supports Head HR in scheduling, organising and facilitating in-house and external training programmes for appropriate staff on a regular basis.
- Initiate, follow through & compile the result of the half yearly appraisal exercise.
- Conclusion of JD work plans & performance appraisal with HOD
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: use the position they are applying for as the title of their email.
Application Deadline 4th March, 2016.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!