Human Resource Manager
Job opening: human resource jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Human Resource Manager
- Recruitment: support the expansion of the organization, liaise with recruitment agencies, draft position/job descriptions, CVs screening/short-listing, interviewing, organizing assessments. Responsible for employee on-boarding process i.e. review and issuance of contracts, and induction to the organization.
- HR Administration: prepare financial offers for candidates and employment contracts. enrol them in necessary schemes (pension, medical, etc.).. Manage staff records, i.e. absenteeism, annual leave, etc.
- Training and Development: implementation of the training plans for all employees, develop local and international training offers, and facilitate process and discussions with management.
- HR budgeting: prepare all HR budgets annually, ensuring 100% accuracy in information and timely submission at all times.
- Policies and Procedures: Develop all required HR policies and procedures. Support in the building of all HR templates related to the HR procedures.
- Employee Relations: assist with preparing and drafting performance management documentation for staff; serve as reference point for Company on staffing matters
- Industrial Relations: serve as main point for Company to lead disciplinary matters and make recommendations for action.
- Compensation and Benefits: Manage payroll cycle in Nigeria (liaise with finance department, prepare variance reports, load salaries, ensure payments to the tax authorities in each location are made in due time and are accurate and complete at all times).
- Review pay structures on a yearly basis as per corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing improvement of all benefits in kind (such as medical insurance, pension plan, company car policy, etc.) in a way to always ensure integrity of the HR discipline and optimum internal customer satisfaction.
- HR database: responsible for the maintenance of the HR database.Update employee records, manage leave cycles, keep record of training & development.
- Minimum Requirement of B.sc in Business Management or any course related to HR. Professional HR Certification will be advantageous (CPP).
- Required Experience: 2-5 years
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of managing databases and producing reports.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to explain and visualize complex issues to expert and non-expert audiences, including presentation and public speaking
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment, including the ability to build relationships with colleagues at outside of Nigeria
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!